What is Pixel8-RF Microneedling?
The Pixel8-RF Microneedling system is one of the newest and safest RF energy microneedling devices on the market! This device was specifically developed to combat the signs of aging. It combines the latest advancements in microneedling and radio frequency technologies to help restore a more youthful appearance without surgery or downtime.
This treatment utilizes fractional bi-polar energy and micro-needles, driving heat deep within the skin to facilitate skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. The aim behind this is to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin.
What kind of skin conditions does Pixel8-RF Microneedling treat?
• Skin tightening of the face and body
• Wrinkle reduction
• Scar improvement, including acne scarring
• Skin tone, pigmentation, and texture
• Reduction of pore size
• Hand rejuvenation
• Avoid sun exposure or sunburn for 2 weeks prior.
• Avoid topical agents which may cause skin sensitivity—retinols, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, acids (glycolic, salicylic, alpha, AHA, BHA), hydroquinone, exfoliating masks, benzoyl peroxide for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
• Do not take ani-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil for 3 days prior to treatment.
• Also avoid blood thinning agents such as aspirin, fish oil, Omega-3, Vitamin E for 7 days prior.
• No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior. If there is hair in the treatment area, it should be shaved closely the day prior—no shaving the day of treatment to avoid skin irritation.
• Will need pretreatment with an oral anti-viral medication if history of cold sores.